Minority Bankers: Stay Informed
Get up-to-date information and focused education on the issues that matter most to you.
- OCC News Release: OCC Supports Earned Income Tax Credit Awareness Day
- OCC News Release: Office of the Comptroller of the Currency Hosts Workshops in Miami
- Joint News Release: Federal Regulators Provide Guidance On Qualified Mortgage Fair Lending Risks
- Joint News Release: Regulators Encourage Institutions to Work with Borrowers Affected by Government Shutdown
- OCC News Release: Community Banks' Performance in Midwest Improves, Chicagoland Institutions Stabilize as Credit Quality Rebuilds
- OCC News Release: OCC Issues Final Rule on Lending Limits
- Joint News Release: Agencies Release List of Distressed or Underserved Nonmetropolitan Middle-Income Geographies
- OCC News Release: OCC Holds Web Conference for Community Banks on Cyber Threats
- OCC News Release: Office of the Comptroller of the Currency Hosts Workshops in Wisconsin
- OCC News Release: Comptroller Curry Tells Minority Depository Institutions OCC Rules Make It Easier for Minority Institutions to Raise Capital
- OCC News Release: OCC Publishes "A Common Sense Approach to Community Banking"
- OCC News Release: Independent Foreclosure Review Payments Exceed $2.4 Billion
- OCC News Release: Independent Foreclosure Review Payments Near $2.3 Billion.
- OCC News Release: OCC Releases CRA Evaluations for 25 National Banks and Federal Savings Associations.
- OCC News Release: Office of the Comptroller of the Currency Hosts Workshops in South Dakota.
- OCC News Release: Office of the Comptroller of the Currency Hosts Workshop in Dallas.
- OCC Alert: Counterfeit Cashier's Checks of First National Bank and Trust Company of Junction City, Junction City, Kan.
- OCC News Release: OCC Allows National Banks and Federal Savings Associations Affected by Flooding Along the Red River to Close.
- OCC News Release: OCC Assesses Civil Money Penalty Against RBS Citizens, N.A., Orders It to Make Restitution to 265,000 Customers.
- The OCC issued News Release 2013-64 - Independent Foreclosure Review Agreement Payments Underway. Please click on the hyperlink to read more about it.
- Comptroller Curry spoke today at the 2013 Hope Forum. A link to the Comptroller's remarks is included in the Release.
- The OCC issued a News Release today advising that Thomas J. Curry, Comptroller of the Currency, was named FFIEC Chairman.
- Please see updated information on the 2013 Interagency Minority Depository Institutions National Conference
- On March 21, 2013, the OCC Issued a News Release Revealing Nine Central District States Showing Improvement in the Community Banking Sector.
- On March 20, 2013, the Comptroller discussed Community Reinvestment before the National Community Reinvestment Coalition.
- The OCC released Alert 2013-2: Fraudulent Correspondence Regarding the Release of Funds Supposedly Under the Control of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- News Release 2013-36 - Office of the Comptroller of the Currency Provides Consumer Information at National Consumer Protection Week Event on Capitol Hill.
- The OCC issued News Release 2013-35 - Amendments to Consent Orders Memorialize $9.3 Billion Foreclosure Agreement
- OCC Supports America Saves Week.
- On February 6, 2013, the OCC released News Bulletin OCC 2013-5 - Home Mortgage Disclosure Act, entitled Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Final Rule for Reporting Thresholds
- The OCC released a bulletin entitled: Dollar Thresholds for Exempt Consumer Credit and Lease Transactions.
- February 7, 2013 News Release: OCC Newsletter Highlights State Small Business Credit Initiative
- On February 4, 2013, the CDFI Fund issued the "CDFI Fund Releases Mandatory Recertification Guidelines for CDFIs".
- 01/25/2013 NR 2013-16, OCC Renews Minority Depository Institutions Advisory Committee, Will Host Inaugural Meeting on March 5 - The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency today has renewed the charter for the Minority Depository Institutions Advisory Committee (MDIAC) and will host its first meeting Tuesday, March 5, 2013, in Washington, D.C.
- 01/07/2013 NR 2013-4 Statement from Comptroller of the Currency Thomas J. Curry on the IFR Settlement - The OCC released the following statement by Comptroller of the Currency Thomas J. Curry regarding the settlement with 10 mortgage servicers subject to enforcement actions for deficient practices in mortgage loan servicing and foreclosure processing.
- 01/07/2013 NR 2013-3 Independent Foreclosure Review to Provide $3.3 Billion in Payments, $5.2 Billion in Mortgage Assistance - Ten mortgage servicing companies subject to enforcement actions for deficient practices in mortgage loan servicing and foreclosure processing have reached an agreement in principle with the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) and the Federal Reserve Board to pay more than $8.5 billion in cash payments and other assistance to help borrowers.
- OCC Highlights – is a semi-annual e-newsletter for minority financial institutions, consumers, and organizations.
- 2011 Interagency Minority Depository Institutions National Conference
- Bankers Education – Register for effective workshops focused on bank directors’ roles and responsibilities.
- National BankNet – Log on to this secure Web site created exclusively for national bank members for secure e-mail, financial services industry news, tools and reports, a calendar of upcoming events, and more.