Minneapolis, MN| Sep 27, 2022
Risk Governance: Improving Director Effectiveness
On September 27, 2022, this one-day workshop combines lectures, discussions, and exercises designed specifically for directors of national community banks and federal savings associations to:
- Enhance understanding of the OCC's approach to risk-based supervision.
- Increase familiarity with major risks in the financial industry.
- Recognize common ways to identify, measure, monitor, and control risk.
- Learn the risk-related questions to ask managers, auditors, and regulators.
- Enhance understanding of strategic planning and responsible innovation.
September 27, 2022
8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. CT
There is a registration fee of $99.00 per participant/per in-person workshop.
To register, visit our registration page.
- Upon verification of eligibility, you will receive an email within three business days of receipt of your application with payment instructions. You will then have five business days to make payment.
- Please do not make hotel reservations until your registration has been confirmed. When making a hotel reservation, please mention "OCC Bank Director Workshop" to receive the negotiated rate in select cities.
- You can apply for multiple workshops at one time.
- If a workshop reaches capacity, a wait list will be opened. We will contact you via email should space become available.