FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 29, 2017
Contact: William Grassano
OCC Appoints Three New Members to Minority Depository Institutions Advisory Committee
WASHINGTON — The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) today named three new members to its Minority Depository Institutions Advisory Committee (MDIAC).
The MDIAC advises the OCC on steps it can take to ensure the continued health and viability of minority depository institutions and other issues of concern to these institutions.
The new members are
- Lucilio Couto, Member of the Board of Directors, American Plus Bank, N.A., Arcadia, Calif.;
- Jesse Jackson, Senior Vice President, Texas Capital Bank, Dallas, Texas; and
- Valerie Mann, Senior Vice President, First National Bank of Gordon, Gordon, Neb.
They join current MDIAC members
- Mukhtar Ali, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Mission National Bank, San Francisco, Calif.;
- Jamie Bartholomew Aller, General Counsel, The National Bank of Malvern, Malvern, Pa.;
- Guillermo Diaz-Rousselot, President, Continental National Bank of Miami, Miami, Fla.;
- John Hou, Chairman and President, Asian Pacific National Bank, San Gabriel, Calif.;
- Preston Pinkett, III, President and CEO, City National Bank of New Jersey, Newark, N.J.;
- Joe Quiroga, President, Texas National Bank, Mercedes, Texas; and
- Carlos Safie, Chairman, President and CEO, Executive National Bank, Miami, Fla.