News Release 2021-33 | March 18, 2021
OCC Appoints Seven New Members to Minority Depository Institutions Advisory Committee
WASHINGTON—The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) today named seven new members to its Minority Depository Institutions Advisory Committee (MDIAC).
The MDIAC advises the OCC on steps it can take to ensure the continued health and viability of minority depository institutions and other issues of concern to these institutions.
The new members are:
- Brian Argrett, President and CEO, City First Bank of DC, Washington, D.C.;
- Dr. Jody S. Lee, Chairwoman, Southwestern National Bank, Houston, Texas;
- Beverly Meek, First Vice-President, CRA Director, Flagstar Bank, Troy, Mich.;
- Thomas Ogaard, President and CEO, Native American Bank, NA, Denver, Colo.;
- Joe Quiroga, President, Texas National Bank, Mercedes, Texas;
- Kelly Skalicky, President and CEO, Stearns Bank, N.A, St. Cloud, Minn.; and
- Laurie Vignaud, President and CEO, Unity National Bank, Houston, Texas, and Atlanta, Ga.
They join current MDIAC members:
- Natalie Abatemarco, Managing Director, Citi Community Development, Citibank, NA, New York, N.Y.;
- Jamie Bartholomew Aller, General Counsel and Director, The National Bank of Malvern, Malvern, Pa.; and
- John Hou, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Asian Pacific National Bank, San Gabriel, Calif.